- March 1-3 - $80,98*
- March 4 - June 2 - $99,23*
- June 3 - July 7 - $110,20*
- July 8 - August 11 - $116,33*
- August 12-22 - $122,45*
- On site - $122,45*
- March 1-3 - $68,74*
- March 4 - June 2 - $87,38*
- June 3 - July 6 - $99,23*
- July 8 - August 11 - $104,98*
- August 12-22 - $110,20*
- On site -$111,15*
- March 1-3 - $56,69*
- March 4 - June 2 - $74,49*
- June 3 - July 7 - $87,38*
- July 8 - August 11 - $93,13*
- August 12-22 - $99,23*
- On site - $102,92*
- March 1-3 - $19,55*
- March 4 - June 2 - $26,00*
- June 3 - July 7 - $26,00*
- July 7- August 11 - $26,00*
- August 12-22 - $37,99*
- On site - $47,79*
*Taxes and fees included.
- 11-12 years old
Minime 1ière année
- 13 years old
Minime 2ième année
- 14 years old
- 15 years old
- 15-16 years old
- 17-18 years old
- 19-29 years old
- 30-39 years old
- 40-49 years old
- 50-59 years old
Maître 50 + years old
Maître 60+ years old
- 1st position – Men/Women - 500$
- 2d position - Men/Women - 300$
- 3rd position –Men/Women 200$
- 1st position – Men/Women -400$
- 2d position - Men/Women - 250$
- 3rd position –Men/Women -150$
- 1st position – Men/Women - 300$
- 2d position - Men/Women -200$
- 3rd position –Men/Women - 100$
-Distances with medals for every age category: 80, 60, 30 and 15 km
-Gifts offered to the overall winners of the 15 km
– Cash prizes offered to the overall winners of the 80, 60 and 30 km
Obligatory for the participant: Closed Shoes and helmet
Licence and insurance
Reminder : All participants must have a FQSC licence.
- All participants living in Quebec (or in a city bordering Quebec) must obtain the FQSC licence.
- Participants outside Quebec must obtain insurance that covers mountain biking. Proof will be requested at the Riders confirmation.
- Annual subscription available on their website and onsite.
- 20$ for a licence for athletes over 17 y.o., and 15$ for athletes between 9 and 17 y.o.
- Also, it is required that all participants outside Quebec have their travel insurance to cover the activities. A proof of insurance could be asked onsite.
- All riders will be required to sign a waiver form on site. Note that 17-year-old participants and less must OBLIGATORY have it signed by a parent. If the parent cannot be present, he must print it, sign it and the rider will have to present it to the official in order. Parental autorization form
Changes and transfers
- No refund. Change of distance and transfer of participant can be made until August 22nd 11:59 P.M. online on our website. Fees of 15$ (taxes included) will be charged for a change of distance or for the transfer of participant.
- If you opt for a bigger distance, you will have to pay the difference of price between the two distances, plus the fees of 15$ (taxes included).
- Please note that if you opt for a smaller distance there will be no refund.
- Distance change and transfert inscription to someone else are only allowed on site on August 23rd, until 7 p.m. It won’t be possible to do it on the race day.
Friday 23 August
12h00 PM - 7h00 PM
Registration, bike plates and transponders pickup only
Saturday 24 August
7h00 AM - 10h00 AM
Bike plates and transponders pickup
8h30 AM - 4h00 PM
80 KM START
8h45 AM - 4h00 PM
60 KM START
9h00 AM - 2h00 PM
30 KM START
10h30 AM - 2h45 PM
15 KM START (Chalet du Rang St-Julien)
1h00 PM - 2h00 PM
15 km and 30 km
2h30 PM - 3h30 PM
60 km and 80 km