PRO 18 y/o + 4 specials
- March 1-3 - $80,98*
- March 4 - July 7 - $99,13*
- July 8 - August 11- $104,98*
- August 12-22 - $99,23*
- On site- $120*
AMATEUR 18 y/o + Junios 17-18 y/o Cadet 15-17 y/o - 3 speciale
- March 1-3 - $68,74*
- March 4 - July 7 - $80,98*
- July 8 - August 11 - $93,13*
- August 12-22 - $99,23*
- On site - $110*
MINIME 13-14 y/o - 2 specials
- March 1-3 - $62,44*
- March 4 - July 7 - $68,79*
- July 8 - August 11 - $80,98*
- August 12-22 - $93,13*
- On site - $100,01*
*Price includes taxes and fees.
*Get a special offer for the Mountain’s daily access.
Registration and schedule
- Online registration ends on August 22nd 23:59 P.M.
- You can register onsite Friday August 23rd from noon to 7:00 P.M. and Saturday August 24th from 8:00 A.M.until noon.
- You can come pick your plate Sunday AUGUST 25th from 7:00 to 8:00 A.M. NO REGISTRATION ONSITE.
- Inspection of the course: Saturday August 24th from 9:30 to 13:00
- Meetting of the participants : 8:30 to 9:30 A.M. on August 25th.
- Event : Sunday August 25th 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Departure time for every participant will be available 12 hours before the race at the Registration office. It will also be sent by email on August 24th.
Insurance and licence :
Reminder : All participants must have a FQSC licence. (FQSC Event Licence available on site)
- Annual subscription available on their website
- 20$ for a licence for athletes over 17 y.o., and 15$ for athletes between 9 and 17 y.o.
- Also, it is required that all participants outside Quebec have their travel insurance to cover the activities. A proof of insurance could be asked onsite
Changes and transfers
- No refund. Change of distance and transfer of participant can be made until August 22nd 11:59 P.M. online on our website. Fees of 15$ (+ taxes) will be charged for a change of distance or for the transfer of participant.
- If you opt for a bigger distance, you will have to pay the difference of price between the two distances, plus the fees of 15$ (+taxes).
- Please note that if you opt for a smaller distance there will be no refund.
Friday 23 August
4h00 PM - 7h00 PM
Registration, bike plates and transponders pickup
Saturday 24 August
8h00 AM - 12h00 PM
Registration, bike plates and transponders pickup only
9h30 AM - 1h30 PM
11h30 AM - 1h00 PM
Lift open for Enduro course recognition (One time per participants)
Sunday 25 August
7h00 AM - 8h30 AM
Bike plates and transponders pickup only
8h30 AM - 9h30 AM
Riders meeting (finish)
10h00 AM - 2h00 PM
3h00 PM - 4h00 PM
ENDURO awards ceremony