March 4 to August 18
End of the online registrations
August 18th 11:59
No registration available on site.
*price including gondola, taxes and service fees.
30-34 years old
35-39 years old
40-44 years old
45-49 years old
50-54 years old
55-59 years old
60+ years old
- There will be no cash prizes for the Masters
- Winners of each category will receive a UCI Rainbow Jersey (men/women)
- Participants must have a UCI license, but can’t have any Elite License or UCI points.
- IMPORTANT : it is not necessary to have your UCI license number when you register. You have to get it before the competition.
Due to the Quebec provincial regulation, all riders on the DHI races (Training, Qualifying and Finals), must wear the following protection:
- Full-face helmet
- Knee and elbow protection
- Back protector
- Full finger gloves
Without these protections, the riders will not be allowed to star.
Changes and transfers
- Fees of 15$ (taxes included) will be charged for a change of distance or for the transfer of participant.
- No refund.
- To do a distance change, please fill in this form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To trasfert your inscription to someone else, please fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com.
- Change distance and transfer of participant can be made until August 18th 11:59 P.M. online on our website.
- If you opt for a bigger distance, you will have to pay the difference of price between the two distances, plus the fees of 15$ (taxes included).
- Please note that if you opt for a smaller distance there will be no refund.
Tuesday 20 August
8h00 AM - 10h00 AM
Course Inspection by UCI
10h00 AM - 2h30 PM
11h00 AM - 12h30 PM
On Foot Downhill Course Inspection
1h00 PM - 4h00 PM
Wednesday 21 August
10h00 AM - 2h00 PM
2h30 PM - 4h15 PM
Downhill Seeding Run Masters
Thursday 22 August
11h00 AM - 1h00 PM
1h00 PM - 3h30 PM
DHI MASTERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
4h00 PM - 5h00 PM